Wednesday 22 January 2014

Habitat for elfmanity

Not sure where to start. I guess with yesterday's pictures or I'll get too far behind.

I was kind of looking at things in terms of elf land habitats.

Soccer pitch?

Yellow snow mountain:

Cooper elf for sure lives in this flowerbed near his mentors the Rose Sisters.

I don't know what this is but I'm glad someone dropped it. Probable villain.

This is as close as Harry got to outside yesterday:

But today?

He wanted out. You'll notice from my pink bare feet that it was a swim day for me.

I didn't even want Harrison to be outside for very long because it's so cold. But even going out for a minute often revs him up as you can see.

So he runs around and gets exercise anyway.

It was not just swim night but also Wimpies night!

Cooper and Dana joined us for swimming!

Practicing his touchdown call for the Super Bowl:

More of the swimming pictures tomorrow.

Goodnight.

&

1 comment: