Monday 3 February 2014

Elf not on a shelf

Awesome day for walking. And flying apparently.

I have a ton of pictures to post but time has slipped by in a happy elfen elfin? haze and I'll do it another day.

My brother Henry, Cooper's Grandpa is helping by doing the outlining of the elf stamps. That will make a big difference. With words I can use voice but having the stamps will help keep me out of tendinitis trouble.

I was thinking today as I was walking on bumpier sidewalks that in the winter my outdoor distance is more limited by my arm pain than leg now. I don't talk about it much but my disability is more my shoulders, arms and hands - I wrecked them on the computer so I have to be careful. Now as my legs and back get stronger I want to remember to lean less and walk more upright. I'll figure it out and cut myself some slack by walking indoors once I've got my pictures. It's important to challenge though too. It's a balance.

And look at little Scottish-Canadian Lizzy Cat all bundled up. She looks toasty enough to live around here! So sweet!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment