Tuesday 26 August 2014

Fashion on the go

Perfect day for bingemans with Annette and Ava and Olivia. I did my water slide for the third time. It was awesome but I think I'm ready for the one on the right now that is a little wilder and loopier. I'd go on it all day long if it wasn't for the fact that you have to actually come back up the hill. Also my back might beg to differ :-)

We didn't take any pictures there but we did have a fashion photo shoot when we got back to my house.

Harry donated some of his tissue paper and away they went!

Just like in Milan, sometimes the models fall over a ceramic cat on their way down the runway.

But fashion must go on.

The designer/director takes a bow with the model.

As you can see if you click here the designer/director does not always have an easy time of it.

Love these kids.

The mosquitoes chased us inside where we did a space unicorn retrospective, but that's for another day.

Harrison enjoyed the tissue paper after everyone left.

I know it doesn't look like he is enjoying himself, but he loves nothing more than being under some tissue paper.

Crinkle heaven.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment