Sunday 31 August 2014

Poker face

Awesome long weekend family poker day but first lunch with good friends and a little visit with my pal Augie.

I get to stay with Augie while his people go on vacation this winter so you can expect lots of bully pics then. He is such a sweetie.

I really missed my good camera today especially in Henry and Marcia's beautiful back yard.

I had a special place in the shade of Henry's trained grapevine.

My view:

Shhhh

Let's never speak of it again.

Poker night almost always has a health food challenge component. Tonight's was sea-buckthorn

It's good but a tad on the sour side.

Right Ava?

She enjoyed it a lot more in smoothie form.

We got a little over zealous with our toasting.

No problem, we had plastic cards.

We had a super Jim tonight.

But TJ emerged the winner!

We missed Todd who is working in China for a bit!

&

Some of you remarked on the garlic coke picture yesterday. Turns out that's sounding pretty normal compared to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment