Friday 29 August 2014

So long for now blue bucket

We said goodbye to our summer at Bingemans today.

I did it by going down the wilder number two side of my yellow slide. It was awesome and I took a full snoot of water despite my puny attempt at holding my nose.

Emily graduated out of occupational therapy for her thumb today so she was able to go on this slide too as well as the tummy racing one.

She didn't actually make it down on her first attempt. It's been her nemesis slide for two years.

But Matt showed great form.

Caleb was mostly hidden from the camera.

Emily had no trouble with the purple slide.

Then she bravely gave her nemesis tummy slide another try.

She didn't see much of it but she did it!

I'm a proud aunt!

Meanwhile back at the chairs there was an industrial popcorn accident.

Which required some serious seagull chasing.

Hungry enough to eat the sign:

Once more under the blue bucket for the road!

First time I wasn't close enough.

Second time was the charm!

Sure has been a fun summer! Big thanks to the staff at Bingamans. Friendly and courteous with a great lack of the attitude we encounter at indoor pools. They just let us have fun.

Harry was surprisingly sporty and ready to walk today. In fact I thought I was just going outside to take pictures of chippies and he dragged me on a walk before I could put on my shoes.

But I had my camera and I guess that was more important.

When we are at the back of the building across from me Harry decided to approach some people sitting outside. He is a chatty Cathy when he is out and about. One of the ladies went inside as we approached. And another lady told me she went inside because she is afraid of cats.

If you think it was easy to get mr. extrovert who has never met a stranger moving away from that patio you have another think coming!

I was surprised but I get it. If you've been a attacked by a cat that makes a big impression.

So I will try to be more aware of that as I walk him. I do think though that Harry is a pretty good ambassador for his species. And I hope seeing him on a leash would be a little less threatening.

&

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blog :-)

    I'm wondering where in the world you found a picture of "Garlic Coca Cola"?????? I wonder what sort of drugs the person was on when they thought of that one? EWWWW

    ReplyDelete