Friday 12 September 2014

August 5th fun

A few more pictures from PEI. There are more from this day on Facebook but just in case you're not on there.

It was Anne's birthday and after she treated us to a fun boat trip we had lots more fun.

D'aw, I love this guy!

ML's 3 awesome sons:

Lots of fun and games!

Fun day!

I'll be honest, it wasn't easy to get out walking today. I'm glad it's cooler but I sure would enjoy some sunshine.

The squirrels on the other hand are running around like crazy.

I don't know if it's the dampness but these mountain ash trees don't usually look like this till January.

This mourning dove family apparently enjoys living in these mud ruts.

I always think of Mom when I see Glads. These particular guys can't seem to keep their chins up.

I have just kind of figured this out so it was cool to see this today:

&

No comments:

Post a Comment