Wednesday 3 September 2014

Boston strong

Today we're going back to Boston to revisit the game. I had previously only posted the pictures from my iPod.

Not sure what Jim was explaining but I liked the pictures of him and you can see the foul ball pole that was kinda in our way.

But not as much as the first base umpire. Didn't matter much, with 14 runs scored by the Bluejays the game didn't come down to fine details.

And I was really more about taking pictures anyway. There was so much to see.

We noticed this policeman was getting a lot of attention. Tons of people were having their picture taken with him and getting his autograph.

I looked it up tonight. Turns out last year after the Boston marathon bombing and the whole Boston strong thing he became famous for this picture:

Celebrating as the Detroit player goes over the bullpen wall after Ortiz's grand slam tieing a playoff game.

He even has his own bobble head!

Trying to catch a glimpse of the knuckleball.

Santa finally makes the big screen:

He was sitting in our row about 6 people over and wasn't cheerful about it taking so long for them to put him up there.

Ushering out another Boston pitcher.

A little disappointed to find out this company chooses stock portfolios, was hoping they made robots

This is an arm, not a leg:

Although Emily's friend Emma could probably do that :-)

Another Santa sans hat.

Happy campers!

Not too many pictures today.

Especially on my walk without Harry because I wanted to see if I could get around the whole building without sitting down once.

I did!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment