Wednesday 17 September 2014

Nickels back

Not many pictures today so why not a cards update?

Here is a picture of Alice and Bea happily counting out nickels to pay me. I took pictures because I win so seldomly.

They are doing their best to not let on how happy they are to give me their money. Great actresses aren't they!

This little lady is the usual winner and order was restored in the second game when I gave the money back.

Dora in the mean time is wisely more than happy saving her money and simply supervising the exchange.

Today's walk was mostly spent keeping Harrison away from his life goals of examining an old mattress and a dead bird. I am such a spoilsport.

Nosing around on our friend Susan's porch.

&

This is usually me but this week I was very glad to see the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment