Tuesday 7 October 2014

Evidence

I had my routine mammogram today. It was fine. It's about 500 times less invasive than my usual cancer check ups. I even had the nice technician. Not only is she the friendly one, she explained that we had to redo one kind for technical reasons so my mind didn't need to get busy and worry that we were reflattening because she saw something ominous. Yay!

I even liked my cancer driver today. She nipped over to Costco to get some Gruyere cheese while I had my test so I had time to take some pictures outside while I waited for her.

My fisheye app is still amusing me and so did these unreasonably large leaves.

Okay remember a few weeks ago I mentioned taking pictures of some spiderwebs and showing you later. Well this is later.

I really hope you will do me the honor of watching this two minute video.

It is the result of a lot of hard work. And I don't mean making the video.

There's a large spider involved, but I honestly think it is beautiful. Not that I would want to see it in my house.

You can click here to see it.

It is as much if not more about my eating disorder then the cancer which is ironic because you can certainly see the results of the eating disorder more then the cancer. The eating disorder is just more private to me so I don't talk about it much.

Thanks for listening.

PS can you tell I have my talk therapy session tomorrow so I am doing my homework at the last minute :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment