Monday 20 October 2014

Sittin inside the dock on the bay

My niece Deborah and her husband TJ are back from California so let's travel there tonight through their pictures.

They had a business dinner in the aquarium. That's right in. All that water on all sides would've freaked me out but I doubt I would ever have stopped taking pictures till the guy with the broom kicked me out.

Seafood was NOT on the menu! It was all locally sourced beef and lamb and chicken. Even the salad came with credit to the farm it came from.

They headed back to San Francisco for more sight seeing.

Alcatraz not their hotel room :-)

Fireworks and icecream from Ghirardelli! Perfect.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

There was no sun today and disappointingly it wasn't raining but the squirrels were hopping.

I really enjoy seeing what will show up behind like stained glass:

&

No comments:

Post a Comment