Tuesday 23 December 2014

Light

Awesome day! Can't take pictures in the Waterloo pool so we had to wait till we were back in the lobby.

Most lobbies have tremendous light but this one had more of a ghost of Christmas past thing going on. But hey that just means more pictures of Emily as I tried to figure it out.

Which I never did but that's okay.

This is one of my favourite gifts to give ever.

I was feeling a bit sentimental as I got in Annette's van because I hadn't been in it since we drove back from pei and that was before I saw this:

Its holdings up well and has pretty much turned a nice shade of gold. Impossible to be sad long around these folks. And it turns out Michaels has way better light.

Although this:

Really reminded me of this:

Here's my official Christmas card for this year. Tomorrow night I'll do a round up of the reindeer games pictures.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment