Tuesday 2 December 2014

Three days and a bulldog

Today seems likes good day to share the rest of my friend Augie's reindeer photo shoot. Trust me he was quite the moving target!

Thanks Augie!

On Sunday Harry insisted going out even though it was dark. It was so warm he didn't mind the drizzle.

Got out pretty late on Monday too but had snow to try to capture in the air.

The flakes were huge and swirling around me.

I thought they looked like fireflies or welding sparks in the lights.

Today:

I've discovered the back yard of the most happening bird feeder.

A woodpecker I think:

Do you see the R?

This squirrel was not waiting till Christmas to dig up the loot. I took some video and had a lot of fun with Cooper the Elf. You can see it here.

I've always wanted to be able to add pictures to video so I'm really excited.

&

Trust me, your aunt is probably more focused on your lack of possessive apostrophe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment