Monday 23 March 2015

Cruising around


Did your mother always tell you that if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all? That's kind of how I feel about my field of stitches. But I will say that I'm continuing to work with my doctor re pain control and I'm comfortable-ish most of the time. I am sleeping and thanks to my excellent personal nurses I know there's no infection and that is very reassuring.

Today we are going to go on a cruise with my sister Anne and her husband Leonard. It was their 40th anniversary this year and they celebrated in style.

I'm not going to try to tell you what or where things are. My brain is not up to that. Let's just enjoy the whole concept of floating somewhere warm.

They clean up real nice!

They went on a submarine!

Perfect background for a pirate shark picture!

Apparently the skinny guy won.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us Anne and Len!

Today I tried out my new hats. They are just right for this weather.

I don't think this was the intention but I think with the right hoop ear ring they could be lady pirate bandana hats.

Harry felt today was a good day for a real walk.

Unfortunately I had already used up all of my day's walking tickets so I had to stop him here.

I have to be careful because I could never pick him up and carry him right now. But he cooperated and headed home very happy to not have frozen tootsies.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment