Tuesday 3 March 2015

Snow pirates

Beautiful snowy day!

The following ocean was knit by my friend Kathy. Again lots of pictures almost the same as I don't know yet which ones I want to use or even how I want to use them.

Crazy monkey laughs at snow and ice and cancer and life in general:

The serious crew:

Very serious.

Mr Red was happy to pose today. I spent a lot of time trying to show how hard it was snowing and how completely happy he was to sit there. It occurred to me afterward that the thing to do would have been to take a video. Live and learn.

This is pretty much what I could see what with all the wet snow and fogged up glasses so focus was not really an option:

Every once in a while he'd take a pensive sip of snow:

And finally moved in to a bit more cover.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment