Saturday 18 April 2015

Grand Harmony part 1

Such a fun afternoon and evening. Got to see Karen sing! Grand Harmony Chorus is heading off to Michigan to contest in a few weeks and today was their friends and family send off. We got to see them dressed to the nines, in nearly full makeup (just missing the false eyelashes) and certainly in fine voice!

I will have more pictures another time but the main thing I wanted to share tonight was this video. Click here to see one of their awesome contest pieces. It's a ton of fun so please enjoy!

I really love these ladies and their fearless leader and I love that they let me take pictures to my heart's content!

Tomorrow is our last visit with Heather and Lizzy before they head back to Scotland. Sure gonna miss them but probably not as much as Grandma!

&

No comments:

Post a Comment