Sunday 21 June 2015

An Open Letter of Thanks

I would like to thank the people at Sunnyside who provided and maintain the bird feeders in Rose's Garden - AKA the bug garden.

I live at 233 and have always loved walking and taking pictures in this garden but now it has become a true pleasure and a daily must - rain or shine.

I hope you will enjoy seeing some of my pictures taken in Rose's Garden and share this with anyone you think would be interested.

Thanks again for a truly bringing Rose's garden to life with birdfeeders. As a member of the Sunnyside photography club I am truly grateful. I don't just meet wildlife, I also make new human friends as I walk the paths.

My favorite time of year to walk is winter and I would be truly grateful if there could be a consideration of clearing the paths and filling some of the birdfeeders in the winter as well. Or if that's not possible perhaps placing some feeders closer to the main building maybe in the courtyard? We have a strong cardinal presence on our campus and our bright red friends would be a pleasant winter diversion for residents who are missing their own backyards.

Again thank you so much for enriching my life with these birdfeeders!

Sincerely,


Ruth Martin

PS I'm the large lady with the green rollator, full on bug gear, often walking her cat on a leash :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment