Sunday 12 July 2015

Butterfly (and bird) Conservatory

We'll take a very brief break from Lizzy pictures and start looking at my pictures from the Cambridge butterfly conservatory. 

Turns out this is when I got the spot on the inside of my camera. Lesson learned. Pick a lens BEFORE you enter the humid zone and stick with it!

Before we went in we saw a very cool rock display. 











My favourite was the Star Trek Borg ship:














Most of us were chasing the elusive blue butterflies like crazy. I didn't even realize till now that I already had it. 









Boss of the waterfall:


Who wants to know?


Hmmmmm?


Oh. 


You do?




































Luckily these ladies were contained:



Sorry for the blur:



More pictures another time. 

&




No comments:

Post a Comment