Friday 24 July 2015

Emily's holiday pictures

I didn't take too many pictures today. Spent most of the day working on the video of the Sunnyside Walk and Roll event from June. I'm hoping its something the fundraising department can use to drum up support for next year. It's been a while since I made a large video. Almost exactly a year I guess when I made the videos for Broannie's wedding. I posted the video for the reception a few weeks ago but here's the never before posted wedding recap video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgl3oims1q1imzt/The%20PEI%20Movie.mp4?dl=0

I'll post it on Facebook closer to August 2nd but you faithful blog readers get the early bird opportunity. Lots of video and pictures from the wedding. Lots of Mary Lynn. You shouldn't need to sign up for Dropbox to watch it. 

Like I said yesterday Karen's family has been up north this week. They had wifi this time so Emily's been sending me lots of great pictures. 



She entered a photography contest at the camp. She didn't win but she sure got some great shots with her phone!







Told you they were great. She has a great eye. 

Meanwhile their cat Whiskers has been staying at camp Uncle Henry and Aunt Marcia. 



Holidays all around!

Harry had a bit of a grate sit today on his walk. 



There's a new plant on my porch to watch out for...





And this is my favorite stage of Rose Mallow:






Excited for the return visit of my friend Melanie who has been teaching in England. Heather and Lizzy went home today and Melanie is coming on the return flight :-)

&





No comments:

Post a Comment