Tuesday 21 July 2015

Mrs Squirrel goes for the gold.

Gorgeous day out there today! Most of the flowers are done in the bug garden so I was looking at the birds. 











Suddenly there was much larger target in the lens. 







Target locked and loaded. 


















Mrs Squirrel, and I think it's safe to say Mrs, never achieved peanuts...



And judging from the side-eye didn't appreciate my lack of help. 













Well so much for not visiting the flowers in front of long term care. The hibiscuses were calling me and hopefully the people can cope with me in my bug gear. 





























This was Harry's first walk past the new roses and he stopped and sniffed at each pot. Roses are edible for cats. I know because a cat I was sitting for once ate 11. No idea why he didn't eat all twelve. 






More "work" on the white roses. 






&




1 comment:

  1. haha... yes, safe to say "Mrs."
    I don't think I've ever seen that side of a squirrel before.

    And I really like the minimum security picture. I love when animals respect invisible boundaries... like when Husky would not set foot on any floor in our house except for the specific linoleum in the kitchen. But I'm afraid we haven't given Sara any boundaries whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete