Monday 10 August 2015

A lovely rainy day

I was so happy to be out in the rain today. We didn't have much rain at all in July. 





One of the last Rose Mallow blooms. 




























I had a bug suit AND a black hooded jacket on. I'm sure I didn't look weird or scary at all over in front of long term care. 











































Over in the bug garden things were really hopping. 












The rain was pretty heavy at times so I sat in one of the three dry spots in the gazebo and watched the food chain vie for primo real estate.  














The chippy and mourning dove and sparrow could parallel play but then this happened:







There was definitely some Donald Trump umbrella action going on. 


A lot easier to catch rain in video than stills. 












One thing I have noticed is that earlier in my walks I can remember things that I may be thinking or worrying about when I look at the pictures I've taken. The further I get into the walk the less in my head and more in the moment I'll be. I'm thinking about how I can get a better angle, wondering what the light will touch next or what I'll tell you about the pictures that I'm taking. Thanks for coming with me :-)



&




No comments:

Post a Comment