Sunday 9 August 2015

Sunday Sparrows

So happy my fuchsia plant is back thanks to Henry's help removing the tiny seeds so it could flower again. 





Harry is really into stopping to smell the roses these days. 





Or possibly wondering if the chippy is going to come out to play. 







I'm enjoying the bug garden because the birds and squirrels are so happy there and with the bug suit I can sit and wait for them to forget about me. 












The sparrows were more into posing today than the finches. To the point that I could change the camera settings with the same bird sometimes, not something I can usually do. 












































Your roots are showing squirrel. 



Sorry. 






I put the hummingbird feeder back out today. Hoping they come back for the Rose of Sharon background and that the bugs stay out. 











Full circle:



&



Especially true for Harrison:


No comments:

Post a Comment