Wednesday 23 September 2015

If I had a title I would put it here

The bug garden lived up to its name today. It was also ridiculously hot. But that'll happen when you're wearing as much anti bug gear as I was. The bugs made their point though and got me in the middle of my forehead. Still I enjoyed myself very much. 
















These blue birds are quick!


Can't sit and take pictures at this feeder because it drives the dog in the backyard on the other side crazy. 



This squirrel took a really long approach to carefully assess the level of danger I represent. 






















Approaching the other feeding area. 












A new memorial tree. 



Wonder if they knew these mourning doves are very often right in this area. 



Swimming fun with Matt tonight. 











Harry loves his toy Annette made him. 





&



No comments:

Post a Comment