Friday 4 September 2015

Niagara Whirlpool

After the falls we drove up (or down - I'm so confused) river to the whirlpool. I'd never been there before. It's pretty cool. 




































I put some of the pictures to music as well as the video of that little white boat going backwards past the power plant. I'd go on any ride at Wonderland before you caught me in the Niagara river in a dinky boat like that. You can see it here:


Harry and I had a short afternoon walk today but he talked me into going out again just before dark. It was lovely and cool but with full bug gear on I must look a sight in the shadows. I love that Harry goes further in the dark but am always a little worried someone will call the police with us skulking about. I should say me skulking about because when it's dark you can't see Harrison so it just looks like me walking in starts and stops with ample sitting in between. 




At least I left my big camera home so it looks a bit less like I'm a peeping Tom. Which is I guess, exactly what Harrison actually is because he feels a lighted window is an invitation to watch like television while I carefully sit with my back to the window hissing for him to get a move on. Night cat walking - not for the faint of heart. 




He comes home totally pumped up like he's a bona fide cat and you can bet he'll try for it again tomorrow :-)

&



No comments:

Post a Comment