Friday 18 September 2015

Return of the birds

Well we had a few birds today. Turns out I was putting the totally wrong food in the finch feeder and a Christmas miracle happened and some kind soul topped it off with the correct food. Doesn't explain where the sparrows are but there was a mourning dove, finch and chickadee around for a bit today so I was happy and grateful. I think the chickadees are my favourite. 














So happy there are still a few yellow flowers for the background.  








From a distance. 

















The most sun we saw today. 


The squirrels are always willing me to leave telepathically. 





Well sometimes they yell as well :-)




Closer to home












Trying different settings to capture the elusive white rose. It's been the hardest colour to take pictures of. 











&



No comments:

Post a Comment