Saturday 12 September 2015

T Rex & Grand Canyon

Today I went apple picking with Cooper. Cooper has reached the dinosaur stage of being nearly three so that's lots of fun! We were all assigned to be a type of Dino on the way there but really the T Rex is the one and only. 


It was nice to get the chance to take pictures of Cooper with his dad Chris. Haven't looked at many of the pictures because I got distracted by making a T Rex to help tell a story. I'm determined this time to actually write the story instead of just doing pictures. We'll see. 

He's on my ear isn't he?


Anyway the apple picking pictures another day but we are not picture poor by any means because my nephew Todd (Henry's son and Cooper's uncle) just returned from the Grand Canyon!



















So awesome. Thanks Todd!

&




No comments:

Post a Comment