Saturday 10 October 2015

Today's kilometres



No need to manufacture sunlight today!








I had so much fun with the roses today using the colours above. The iPod was needed to get the big picture because I don't have a wide angle lens with me on my walks. 




But then the big camera took over using the colours as background. 






While I try not to fall over backwards looking straight up. 












I liked this squirrel's sporty touch of white on the tail. 



















































I got so close that eventually the chippie's mum came and yelled for them to go home. Leastwise there was a scuffle and everyone left. 





This is a second finch feeder that I don't usual frequent because it's always in the shade and the dog in the backyard disapproves heartily of anyone passing. 



Much less stopping! However today he was apparently off on a Saturday drive so I could sit. 



Can't avoid the fence so might as well use it. 











I love ruffled feathers. 






Waddya want? It's moulting time:





It was really only a matter of time before this happened:

















Bugs gearing up for next year:

























One survivor of a pansy on my porch. 















Well that was pretty epic. Might have to head off campus tomorrow for a change. 

&



No comments:

Post a Comment