Saturday 7 November 2015

Welcome home camera, welcome home

My internet has the flu and is very off and on so I'm getting backed up. 

More nice weather yesterday. 






















After I'd been home a bit Henry was at my door with my fixed camera!  I said welcome back and since it was the first time I'd seen Henry since his trip I said it to him too :-)

Harry and I headed back out for a bit. 






It's not that I will always take better pictures with my good camera it's more that there is so much more room to learn and explore and with a better review screen I can see what's happening to a much better degree.  






Harry celebrated with some foil tissue paper play...




and I celebrated by heading back out because there was the gift of rain and sun happening. 







Okay now I'll start loading today's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment