Thursday 17 December 2015

The lights along the way.

I posted a lot of pictures of the Grand Harmony Christmas dinner on Facebook- I've figured out why I wasn't able to make albums - yay! So I won't post them all here too. 

Tonight here, it'll be mainly the fun I had with traffic lights along the way and pictures of Karen and her quartet. 

Here though is a video of the fun that was had with selfies:


I'm afraid I am a very very long way from being done with playing with Christmas lights. This was a diamond filter and traffic. 











Switched over to the star halfway there. 





Traffic jam. 




Manulife:





Once we got there I was disappointed that there were no lights on the trees or decorations but the chandeliers were fun. 








The decorations were very nice even without lights. 











They know me so well :-)


I just love this picture of Jo and her mom. 


A nice surprise for me!




It's go time for the debut of Karen's quartet Contour!





A bit of group singing to round out the night. 




Never a dull moment!



Contour - Susan, Carrie, Karen and Judy.  




This the first song they sang:


Will load the second one soon. 

Less traffic on the way home. 





&



No comments:

Post a Comment