Wednesday 16 December 2015

Who turned off the sun?

I've been busily sorting through the pictures from last night's Grand Harmony Christmas dinner. The good news is that I've figured out how to put them on Facebook, the bad news is that it'll have to be tomorrow or I'll be up all night. 

Also bad news was the weather today. Dreary and pretty much almost dark by 3 but there may actually be a little snow in the next few days so that's exciting. 

You know how I had autumn leaves as a background for these roses?


Well today I was trying to get some Christmas lights to do the same. With probably less success. 













WB showed up even though I was quite late and she gave me a new pose. 



Turned on the sunlight...


by changing the white filter. 




&

Hope you covered something with chocolate today!




No comments:

Post a Comment