Wednesday 6 January 2016

Cooper's first train ride

Hi! I've been taking it easy on the photography front. Mostly because I've been walking indoors. Not because of the cold, I love that, but my tendinitis is acting up in my shoulder and so dragging a heavy rollator over snow isn't conducive to settling that down. 

But the sidewalks are clear now so tomorrow looks promising for outside. I really miss it!

In the meantime here are some pictures of Cooper's first train trip last summer that Karen took. And much as I love winter, I admit it's nice to look at summer :-)


Karen and Caleb and Emily met Henry and Cooper at the extremely low budget train stop - basically a stool to step down on and that's it. But the fun was in the journey and the awesome play park they drove to!















































That's a pretty nice stepping stool!








Thanks for the summer guys!

&



No comments:

Post a Comment