Wednesday 20 January 2016

Photo booth fun

Tonight was fun. We checked out the mall before swimming and Emily and her friends had fun with iPad photo booth. 


























Love these girls!

And I love the pool!


Today's only squirrel



It doesn't look like it but it was snowing pretty hard, so I laughed when the female cardinal I took a bunch of pictures of after this guy...


turned into a leaf when I got closer.  



I did see a real one a few minutes later. 




I didn't try to get to the gazebo today but someone else had. 


I went around the other way to visit Notches...


and WB's houses and throw a few peanuts in their general direction. 








Harry insisted on stepping out today. 








Love the snow on his nose!




Gotta have a foot off the cold ground. 



&



No comments:

Post a Comment