Friday 29 January 2016

Swimming & apple squirrels

We had lots of fun swimming on Wednesday night. 




I was showing off my new Emily pedicure!










Karen uses her swimming time well to practice her choreo!











Here are yesterday's squirrel pictures. 











I have lots of apples that are a bit past their prime. 











They sniffed the apples





But the seeds and nuts were still more inviting. 





However this squirrel did make off with an apple. 


I wish I'd gotten a better picture of him carting it off. 


Especially when he unsuccessfully tried to carry it up a tree. 


















Today was much colder. Everyone was sensibly tucked into their nests. 


I had zero takers for my treats. 







I thought I was getting company but this chappie was simply travelling to his air b&b via the fence. 






&

No comments:

Post a Comment