Tuesday 9 February 2016

Haggis Neeps and Tatties & snow!

Today Logan went to apply for a passport so he can visit us this summer (yay! ) and Anne enjoyed a traditional Scottish meal of haggis, neeps and tatties or haggis, turnip and potatoes. 


I love these plates. I think the brown stuff might need a bit of ketchup though :-)


Anne liked it and so did Lizzy.   





Cutest little haggis eater ever. 

I got my wish for some snow and enjoyed my walk today very much. 







This tree reminds me of the one Mary Lynn climbed in Halifax. 





















I was hoping for birds in trees like this and didn't get that. 


But I did see a few house finches. 





















Zero squirrel friends at the picnic table or gazebo today. 












But one of the WBs came through. 


























I know there are a lot of these pictures but I just enjoyed it so much. 







































There's no squirrel in the next picture because 


she did some kind of major ninja move that I couldn't believe. She threw herself upright and backwards from one tree to the other. It wasn't so much a jump as a body hurl ricochet of joy. 







&




No comments:

Post a Comment