Saturday 19 March 2016

New friends and a walk with Emily

Yesterday was very fun. First of all I met some new neighbours. 


This is Ingrid and her little chippy pal. 




Not sure of the chippy's name. I'll have to ask. But he/she sure is tame!











This is one of my favourite trees all spring summer and fall. Hoping it doesn't get caught in a frost. 








Not often you see two cardinals hanging out on the ground. 







Enjoyed setting a squirrel photo shoot trap among these coltsfoot flowers but had no takers. 



Ran into my little pal Molly! She is so very sweet. 









A closer look at the coltsfoot. It's supposed to be edible and the flowers will die before any leaves appear. 




A bit later Emily came over and we went out for a camera walk. These are my pictures from that walk. 








A robin posed nicely for us. 
















Back inside my toes got some colour



And we played with other colours as well. 

















Cool huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment