Thursday 12 May 2016

Cooper & Lizzy and Logan

I didn't actually go over to squirrellandia today. They kept promising rain that never came so I was waiting for that plus it was the first hot day and I'm not excited about it. I'm sure it will be back to squirrels and birds and flowers tomorrow. 

However I did have some great visitors! Cooper and Henry and Olaf stopped by. 












I was deeply honoured that Cooper lent me his angry birds happy meal to play with till he comes back. 



Pretty sure this will be tomorrow's squirrel photo theme. 


Thanks buddy. 


Meanwhile in Scotland Logan is 4 months old. 


And looking more and more like his dad. 


Well maybe not here:




Lizzy has opened her first car detailing shop. 



She may also be the new Diana Ross!



No comments:

Post a Comment