Monday 12 September 2016

Squirrels & chippies & yellow

It was really great to be over at the gazebo yesterday. I would like a big frost to get rid of the bugs but hey, for the first time in months it's less hot than the surface of the sun so I won't complain any more than I just did. 






 
Everything is very yellow over there. 








Had fun getting the crew to hang out with this ladybug.







Love this one:

















Spotted a new ladybug. 



































A porta potty and garbage bin background. 



Like I said, yellow. 























































Harry had a good skulk in later. Nothing like watching the neighbor's tv while your human realizes the mosquitos are still out in force. 


1 comment:

  1. I'll enjoy your pictures for the present as I don't want to be sick from the golden rod. It is hard when allergies get to one and one can't enjoy the beauty because of those weeds.

    ReplyDelete