Friday 14 October 2016

Party Games For Squirrels

School is back in session and today the squirrels took a break from their studies to have a bit of fun. 


First up a game of peanut pong. 


Not sure what to think. 








Getting in the spirit of the game. 




Lady why can't you just put the peanuts out like a regular person?





Mine!



Party's getting messy. 



I set up a few shots. 






Time for the shell game. Peanut is under the middle cup. 



Not playing. Prefers the easier peanut pong game. 


Went over and got a nut I had wedged in this chair instead. 






Thinking about playing the shell game. 





Nope. 


Had to go because my battery was dying. 


But I'm sure someone found the peanut quite soon. 





While I was away looking at trees yesterday we lost a whole bunch more here. I understand and they are doing it in the right time of year as far as not disturbing nests but it still makes me sad. 



This one just needed a little push it was pretty far gone. 


It will be interesting to see how my light changes with all these trees gone. 


Harry and I are loving fall. He seems to understand that he needs to walk during the day if he can't stand it being colder at night. 









No comments:

Post a Comment