Friday 6 January 2017

Two sunny days.

I've mostly been walking inside these days but there were a few sunny days including today when I got outside. 



It was a three coat, two hat kind of day today with the wind chill. 



I consider it a moral victory when I can skirt the snow drifts they have dumped over the sidewalks and get to my gazebo to refill my feeders. I have family who would and has crash through the drifts and fill them for me but if I can get there with my all terrain rollator I will. 



Only crows today though and a few squirrel tracks. 





A few days ago...













I found some squirrels around the back of my building. I don't feed them there but they were pretty active. 


















1 comment:

  1. The squirrels at the back get enough food from the neighbour across the fence. There is also lots for them to eat in the trees out there.

    ReplyDelete