Friday 24 March 2017

Two days in spring

Yesterday:






I feel a story coming on here:














Harry got the memo about spring and it wasn't even that warm. 


Happy that we'll be seeing more of our friends. Well I am anyway :-)


Luckily today a friend mentioned wanting to get out and see things grow and I thought oh that's a few days away yet but it made me look and I was wrong! Mind you you have to know exactly where to look   











This shrub was very much the exception to the rule 





Most everything else was still in the "before" mode. 



My new tulips!! Shhh don't tell the chippies. 


I think we'll be doing lots of night walks. My little Batman already wanted to go last night when it was too cold so it was fun tonight knowing that we were both watching for it to get dark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment