Sunday 14 May 2017

A visit from Max

The pre surgery nesting has begun. My brother Al and his dog Max came over to take away the treadmill that was taking up too much room in my place. I'd rather walk outside or in the hallway.


One man moving crew!





After the treadmill was loaded Max did some good jumping for his favourite treat - tiny pieces of bread!


He was super fluffy because he'd just been to the groomers. 









Thanks guys!



After Max left Harry ventured out for a relaxing sit. No way could you call it a walk. 






Look look look! I have a bird bath on my porch. I can take pictures from my easy chair while I recover. 



First non customer. 


Don't worry neighbors, the water will be changed often. Mosquitos need 7-10 days to develop their eggs and I won't let that happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment