Monday 29 May 2017

Competitive Bird Bathing


I continue to march forward. As much as they hurt, I'm grateful that my wounds do not appear to be infected. I'm grateful for a sister and sister in law who are nurses especially when the community nurses do not show up for two days without explanation. I'm grateful for a camera that provides distraction like nothing else. 






Poor Harry is NOT grateful that I won't move off the porch. 





Gargling gargoyle!




Angry gargoyle. 



Is sad. 


You should play duelling banjos behind these next pictures. Who knew that bird bathing could be competitive? Well, if we have rhythmic gymnastics, and dance offs, why not? 









Break. 












Winner!


Yes!


I'm back!


A bit of a thunderstorm later on. 













No comments:

Post a Comment