Saturday 22 July 2017

A toddler roundup dream come true

If you've been following this blog for a while you will remember Lorelai and Autumn from out west who appeared in toddler round ups. Well they've moved back to Ontario and today I got to take pictures of them and their mom Ashley!


Big driveway reno going on at my brother Jim's.


We drove out to the farm to see Lizzy and Logan.



Anne's garden is always lovely



This is Autumn. Frustrated that I can't edit properly these days. I would want to spend a lot of time with each picture changing things up but I just can't right now.









Lorelai was mostly busy inside for the first while



My Mom's special dolls live on the farm and got themselves into a lot of pictures






















Lizzy was a good helper




A nice note rather than "kick me."






Ava removed my old ratty polish






And Logan woke up jolly from his nap



Plum!







Ava was kind enough to take my camera outside



























Suzy Q the scary big doll came out to play. She was the star of several plays put on by the big girls














Autumn backed Logan into a corner








Mr Potato head's glasses were well used






Ava can wear anything and make it look good








Truck!














Play number 5 I think






The adults were invited to put on the final show



Not feeling the hugs


High 5 instead



 Hi-Yah goodbyes



Reversible snowman


We stopped to get corn on the way home, this is where the good light was!



Lorelai was mesmerized by the train







A very fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment