Tuesday 22 August 2017

Carrot cake and hummingbirds

Emily is back from Bible camp! She was gone for most of the summer so I was really glad to have her stay overnight with Harry and me. As promised she made me the apple carrot cake she learned how to make when she worked in the camp kitchen.


 But first a cat walk. Harry will go further afield with Emily than anyone else but me.









The cake is great but my goodness that coconut cream cheese icing!


Tomorrow I'm going to try to go swimming! I will need to take it really really easy, but come on it's summer.

Here's the wildlife from my window yesterday















 

Hummingbird flew to the tree



Which took me to this new bird. I can only guess a young robin









Butterfly through the screen window filter.

















No comments:

Post a Comment