Friday 8 September 2017

Rainy flowers and yellow birds

Yesterday the rain kept me home but there are lots of flowers nearby to pose.
























Today the cardinals were at my feeder



But they can't handle me being close by so they sat in their tree and chink chinked.


Tilly came by! Yay!








The ragweed is at full volume. 











I've been seeing hummingbirds over here every time. I don't think they eat seeds so they must be after the yellow flowers. Do you see it? It's nose is at the metal bird's tail.


And here it's in the top left:


















Blurry but I love the attempt at nonchalance here.


She's very skittish but came back three times today.

























A new friend.





Red is coming



Peek


a boo.




Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment