Saturday 2 December 2017

My Minions

They were starting to deck the halls on Wednesday in the nursing home. 









Looking at the decorations helped me notice this.



Love the last paragraph.


I was trying to catch the raindrops here:






Easier to see here:








I seem to have two regular costumer squirrels now. This one is pretty tame and followed me over.



She's willing to play chair games.


With only a wee pulling back because of our one eyed friend.





This guy was trying to act nonchalant.


But couldn't quite come into the gazebo which by the way I am so enjoying sitting in!







The two are not enemies but spent some time in the same tree shaking their tails a little and talking about who was boss.











































No comments:

Post a Comment